Our mission is to provide community programs and to select and support organizations that provide services toward the prevention of and education about Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).
Every Baby Counts is dedicated to reducing the risk of sudden unexpected infant death through education and supporting services which starts with the health of newborns.
Our goal is to help mothers through community mother-to-mother support programs, encouragement, information, and education, and to promote a better understanding of breastfeeding as an important element in the healthy development of the baby and mother.
- Every baby will have a safe and secure place to sleep.
- Provide information and support to struggling families.
- Educate the general public and professionals about SIDS and SUID.
- Promote the importance of breastfeeding and healthy development of babies.
- Reduce the number of SIDS and SUID deaths in our country.
- Provide Safe Sleep education so that every parent, childcare provider and health professional is aware of current evidence-based practices to reduce the risk of sudden infant death.